BHEL Recruitment 2018 For Apprentice 50 Posts
BHEL Recruitment 2018 :
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentices (Electrical and Mechanical Engineering) for 50 Posts. Candidates who have successfully passed their Degree in Engineering (BE/B.Tech) in the Branch/Discipline mentioned can Apply. Candidate May Attain walk-in interview at below-mentioned address. Walk-in Interview of BHEL Apprentices is on 21st May 2018. For more details please visit BHEL official website i.e www.bheledn.com
Details For BHEL :
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) owned and founded by the Government of India, is an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. Established in 1964, BHEL is India’s largest power generation equipment manufacturer. BHEL was established in 1964 ushering in the indigenous Heavy Electrical Equipment industry in India. Heavy Electricals (India) Limited was merged with BHEL in 1974. In 1991, BHEL was converted into a public limited company. Over time, it developed the capability to produce a variety of electrical, electronic and mechanical equipment for all sectors, including transmission, transportation, oil and gas and other allied industries. The company has also supplied thousands of Electric Locomotives to Indian Railway, as well as defense equipment such as the Super Rapid Gun Mount (SRGM) naval guns and Defence Simulators to the Indian Armed Forces.
Eligibility Criteria For BHEL Recruitment 2018 :
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) recruitment of Graduate Apprentices (Electrical and Mechanical Engineering) for 50 Posts candidates must have passed Graduate Engineering/BE/B. Tech in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with a required experience if asked. Applicant’s upper age should be as per Govt. rules and age relaxation is applicable to all reserved category candidates i.e. SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWH/Ex-Servicemen / Women candidates etc.
Important Details Of BHEL Recruitment 2018?
- Total Posts: 50 Posts
- Name Of Posts: Graduate Apprentices (Electrical and Mechanical Engineering)
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech
- Last Date For Application:21 May 2018
- Official Website: www.bheledn.com
- How To Apply: Apply Online
How to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2018?
- To apply for any post of this recruitment, Candidate must have to visit their official website www.rcfltd.com
- ‘WALK- IN- INTERVIEW’ at BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED, ELECTRONICS DIVISION, MYSORE ROAD, BENGALURU – 560026 on 21-05-2018 (between 9.00 A.M TO 3.30 P.M.) with the following documents (ORIGINAL & TWO SETS SELF-ATTESTED)