Union Bank Of India Recruitment 2017 Notification Download
Details For Union Bank Of India?
Union Bank of India (Union Bank) was registered on 11 November 1919 as a limited company in Mumbai and was inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi. At the time of India's Independence in 1947, Union Bank of India had only four branches - three in Mumbai and one in Saurashtra, all concentrated in key trade centers. After Independence, the growth is accelerated and by the time the Indian government nationalized it in 1969, it had 240 branches.
Important Details Of Union Bank Of India Bharti 2017?
- Total Posts - 200 Posts
- Age Limit: 23-32 Years
- Educational Qualification: Graduate
- Fees For: Open/OBC Students 600 Rs and SC/ST/PWD Students 100 Rs
- Last Date For Application - 21 October 2017
- Official Website : www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- How To Apply: Apply Online
Click Here to Download or Click on Below Download Image.
|Create Date||October 12, 2017|
|Last Updated||October 12, 2017|