HWD Mumbai Recruitment 2018 for 229 Posts
HWD Mumbai Recruitment 2018 :
Heavy Water Board, Atomic Energy Department, HWD Mumbai, applications are being invited for a total of 229 posts of Stipendiary Trainee, Technician-C / D, Scientific Officer-D, Nurses-A, Stenographer, Upper Division Clark. Online registration of Application form will be started from 26th May 2018 And the last date of submitting the online application will be 25th June 2018. HWD Mumbai Recruitment 2018-19 Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.hwb.gov.in.
हेवी वॉटर बोर्ड, अणुऊर्जा विभाग मुंबई येथे स्टिपेंडिटी ट्रेनी, तंत्रज्ञ-सी / डी, वैज्ञानिक अधिकारी-डी, नर्स-ए, स्टेनोग्राफर, अप्पर डिव्हिजन क्लार्क पदाच्या एकूण 229 जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक व पात्र उमेदवारांनी 25 जून 2018 पर्यंत अर्ज करावे. इच्छुक उमेदवारांनी आपले ऑनलाइन अर्ज हे हेवी वॉटर बोर्ड, अणुऊर्जा विभाग मुंबईच्या अधिकृत संकेतस्थळावर www.hwb.gov.in करावयाचे आहेत.
Eligibility Criteria For HWD Mumbai
Recruitment 2018 :
- stipendiary trainee: Applicants who have completed diploma in chemical/ mechanical/ electrical engineering or B.Sc in relevant discipline from a recognized university or
equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- stipendiary trainee: Applicants who have completed HSC or SSC with minimum 60% marks or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Scientific Officer/ D: Applicants who have completed MBBS with 5 years experience or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Nurse: Applicants who have completed XII standard and a diploma in nursing & midwifery or B.Sc (Nursing) or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Stenographer: Applicants who have completed Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Institute for.
- Upper division clerk: Applicants who have completed a degree from a recognized university and should have a speed of 30 w.p.m in English typewriting or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
Important Details for HWD Mumbai Recruitment 2018
- Total Posts – 229 posts
- Name Of Posts – Stipendiary Trainee, Technician-C/ D, Scientific Officer-D, Nurse-A, Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk
- How To Apply: Apply Online
- Last Date For Application –25 June 2018
- Official Website: www.hwb.gov.in
How to apply for RPSC Recruitment 2018?
- To apply for any post of this recruitment, Candidate must have to visit their official website www.hwb.gov.in
- Then need to fill all required data in the form and submit the form.
- Need to pay application fees by given payment methods.
- After successful submission of application form, print the application form for confirmation.