MPSC Bharti 2018 For Biochemist 19 Posts – महाराष्ट्र लोकसेवा आयोग भरती
MPSC Bharti 2018 :
MPSC Bharti 2018 has been announced for Biochemist 19 posts. Now all the interested candidates can apply for MPSC Biochemist Bharti by the online application which is valid until 15 May 2018. Candidates should ensure that they possess/fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post as on the closing date for submitting the application. The Official Website Of MPSC is www.mpsc.gov.in
महाराष्ट्र शासनाच्या गट-ब संवर्गातील बायोकैमिस्ट पदाच्या 19 जागा भरण्यासाठी पात्र उमेदवारांकडून ऑनलाईन पद्धतीने अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख 15 मे 2018 आहे. अर्ज हे महाराष्ट्र शासनाच्या www.mpsc.gov.in अधिकृत संकेतस्थळावर करावयाचे आहेत.
Details About MPSC?
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India under article 315 to select officers for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Maharashtra according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. The Head Office of the MPSC is located at the Maharashtra State Capital Mumbai. Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Maharashtra by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts and advises them on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules, advise on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions etc.
Eligibility Criteria For MPSC Bharti 2018?
MPSC Bharti 2018 Eligibility of the candidates should be completed their graduation.
Important Details for MPSC Bharti 2018
- Total Posts: 19 posts
- Name Of Posts: Biochemist
- Educational Qualification: Post Graduation
- Age Limit: 18-38 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300-34,800 /-
- Application Mode: Online
- Last Date For Application: 15 May 2018
- Official Website: http://www.mpsc.gov.in.
How to apply for MPSC Bharti 2018?
- To apply for any post of this recruitment, Candidate must have to visit on their official website http://www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Then need to fill all required data in the form and submit the form.
- Need to pay application fees by given payment methods.
- After successful submission of application form, print the application form for confirmation.