MPSC Recruitment 2018 – PSI STI Bharti 2018 For 449 Posts
MPSC Bharti 2018
MPSC Recruitment 2018, MPSC Bharti 2018, PSI Bharti 2018 Also STI ASO Bharti 2018 is started to fill Online Applications. PSI Recruitment 2018 & PSI Admit Card and Result will be published here.
MPSC Recruitment 2018 – PSI STI Bharti 2018 For 449 Posts :
We know MPSC Recruitment 2018 is started to fill PSI-STI-Assistant Bharti 2018 forms for total 449 posts. MPSC PSI Bharti, STI Bharti is started from 28 February 2018 for filling online application forms. Now all the interested candidates can apply for MPSC PSI-STI-Assistant Bharti by the online application which is valid until 20 March 2018 from 28 February 2018. MPSC Recruitment 2018 is conducting the posts for “Assistant Section Officer (सहाय्यक कक्ष अधिकारी) for 28 Posts”, “State Tax Inspector (राज्य कर निरीक्षक) for 34 Posts” And “Police Sub Inspector (पोलीस उपनिरीक्षक) for 387 Posts”. So in this post, we are going to explain all the details about MPSC PSI-STI-Assistant Bharti 2018, MPSC PSI-STI-Assistant Bharti exam date and its procedure to fill online application.
महाराष्ट्र लोकसेवा आयोगामार्फत सहाय्यक कक्ष अधिकारी (गट-ब) पदाच्या 28 जागा, राज्य कर निरीक्षक (गट-ब) पदाच्या 34 आणि पोलिस उपनिरीक्षक (गट-ब) पदाच्या 387 जागा असे एकूण 449 पदे भरण्यासाठी ‘संयुक्त पूर्व परीक्षा-2018’ ही परीक्षा 13 मे 2018 रोजी घेण्यात येणार असून सदरील परीक्षेत सहभागी होण्यासाठी पात्र उमेदवारांकडून ऑनलाइन पद्धतीने अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. ऑनलाइन पद्धतीने अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख 20 मार्च 2018 आहे.
How many posts for MPSC PSI-STI-Assistant Bharti 2018?
As we already know that MPSC Recruitment 2018 for PSI-STI-Assistant Recruitment 2018 has been started for filling online application forms. So this PSI Bharti is conducting for total 449 posts. You can apply for this MPSC recruitment on www.mpsc.gov.in or https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in. All other required qualifications are given below for better understanding about this Bharti.
Education Qualification required for MPSC PSI-STI-Assistant Recruitment 2018?
In every recruitment, there is some qualification eligibility required for the particular post. In this MPSC Bharti for PSI Bharti, STI Bharti and ASO Bharti 2018 post candidates are Graduated from any discipline is the must for filling online application. So, therefore, the age of the candidate should have between 18 to 28 years for OPEN Category candidates to be eligible for this post. All other reserved categories candidates age limit for this post is 18 to 33 years. Finally, these criteria are mandatory for all the candidates before applying for MPSC PSI-STI and Assistant Bharti 2018. Lets see educational qualification in marathi in below image.
Some Key Highlights of MPSC PSI-STI-Assistant Recruitment 2018:
- Total posts in this MPSC Recruitment 2018: 449 Posts
- Name of posts:
1) Assistant Section Officer (Group-B) सहाय्यक कक्ष अधिकारी: 28 Posts
2) State Tax Inspector (Group-B) राज्य कर निरीक्षक: 34 Posts
3) Police Sub-Inspector (Group-B) पोलीस उपनिरीक्षक: 387 Posts
- Age limit: 18 to 28 years for OPEN Category & 18 to 33 years for reserved category.
- Application fees: For Open: 373 Rs. For Reserved Category: 273 Rs.
- Online Application Starting Date: 28 February 2018
- Last date of submitting application form: 20 March 2018
- Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in or https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- MPSC PSI-STI-Assistant post candidates are Graduation from any discipline is the must for filling online application.
Required Age for this post:
- Age limit for OPEN Category candidates – 18 to 38 Years
- Age limit for Reserved Category candidates – 18 to 43 Years
- Open Category Candidates – Rs. 374/-
- OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 274/-
How to Apply for MPSC PSI-STI-Assistant Bharti 2018:
- The eligible candidate should apply by filling the Online Application form on https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/ between 28 February 2018 to 20 March 2018 is mandatory.
- You can pay application fees by Debit or Credit card. After paying application fees you will get the confirmation message on your mobile and then your application will successfully submit.
- If you pay by Bank Challan then after paying your Transaction ID will automatically Update after 48 hours. You can check status on “Application Status”. Even you will get confirmation SMS on your mobile after updating Transaction ID.
- After successful submission of application form, print the application form for confirmation.