ONGC Mumbai Recruitment 2018 For 77 Posts
ONGC Mumbai Recruitment 2018 :
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. Mumbai Published Recruitment application invites from eligible Candidate for the post of Field Duty Medical Officers (Onshore/Offshore posting), General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO), Medical Officer (Occupational Health) & Visiting Specialists (Panvel) on the contract basis. Walk-in Interview as on 1st June to 18 June 2018. For more details visit ONGC Mumbai recruitment official website www.ongcindia.com.
ऑयल एण्ड नेचुरल गैस कारपोरेशन, मुंबई नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे फील्ड ड्यूटी वैद्यकीय अधिकारी, जनरल ड्यूटी मेडिकल ऑफिसर्स (जीडीएमओ), मेडिकल ऑफिसर आणि व्हिजिटिंग स्पेशलिस्ट पदांच्या एकूण 77 जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक आणि पात्र उमेदवारांनी 1 जून ते 18 जून 2018 ला मुलाखतीसाठी हजर राहावे. अधिक माहितीसाठी आम्ही दिलेले PDF वाचावे.
Details Of ONGC :
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is an Indian multinational oil and gas company earlier headquartered in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. As a Corporation, it’s registered office is now at Deendayal Urja Bhavan, Basant Kunj, New Delhi 110070 India. It is a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) of the Government of India, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. It is India’s largest oil and gas exploration and production company. It produces around 77% of India’s crude oil (equivalent to around 30% of the country’s total demand) and around 62% of its natural gas.
Education Qualification for ONGC Mumbai Recruitment 2018 :
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. Mumbai Recruitment 2018 For 77 Posts. Education Qualification of Candidate M.B.B.S. Experience desirable & Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in respective stream MD/MS
Important Details Of Mumbai ONGC Bharti 2018
- Total Posts: 77 Posts
- Name Of Post: Field Duty Medical Officers (Onshore/Offshore posting), General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO), Medical Officer (Occupational Health) & Visiting Specialists (Panvel)
- Education Qualification: Post Graduation
- Pay Scale: Rs. 72000-75000/-
- Interview Date: 1 to 18 June 2018
- Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
- How To Apply: Apply Online
Walk-in address :
Chief Manager (HR) –In charge R&P., ONGC, 2 nd Floor- Conference Hall, NBP Green Heights, Plot No C-69, Opposite MCA, Bandra–Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai–400051
How to apply for Gadchiroli Kotwal Bharti 2018?
- To apply for any post of this recruitment, Candidate must have to visit their official website www.ongcindia.com
- Then need to fill all required data in the form and submit the form.
- Need to pay application fees by given payment methods.
- After successful submission of application form, print the application form for confirmation.