Pune Mahanagarpalika Bharti 2018 For Various 54 Posts
Pune Mahanagarpalika Bharti 2018 :
Pune Mahanagarpalika invited application for the posts of Various Coach, Project Coordinator, Training Center Coordinator and many vacancies For 54 Posts. Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) has the Last Date for Submission of Application is 24th May 2018. Eligible applicants can apply to the posts by submitting their applications through Offline Mode. For more details of Pune Mahanagar Palika Bharti 2018 please visit their official website i.e www.pmc.gov.in
पुणे महानगरपालिकेने प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे विविध कोच, प्रकल्प समन्वयक, प्रशिक्षण केंद्र समन्वयक आणि विविध 54 जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक आणि पात्र उमेदवारांनी 24 मे 2018 पर्यंत अर्ज करणे अनिवार्य आहे. अर्ज हे ऑफलाइन पद्धतीने स्वीकारले जाणार असून अधिक महितीसाठी अधिकृत संकेतस्थळावर www.pmc.gov.in भेट द्यावी.
Details For Pune Mahanagarpalika?
Puṇe Mahānagarpālika is the civic body that governs Pune, the second largest city of Maharashtra. It is in charge of the civic needs and infrastructure of the metropolis, which is spread over an area of 331.26 sq. km. and has 3.4 million residents. Established on 15 February 1950, the executive power of the PMC is vested in the Municipal Commissioner, an Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officer appointed by the Government of Maharashtra. The position is held by Saurabh Rao since April 2018. The general body of the PMC consists of 162 directly elected councilors, popularly known as “corporators”, headed by a mayor. Mukta Tilak (BJP) was elected as the mayor and Navanth Kamble (RPI (A)) as the deputy mayor by the newly elected general body in March 2017. Tilak is the first member of the BJP to hold the position. Following Kamble’s demise while in office, Siddharth Dhende of the RPI (A) was elected as the deputy mayor in June 2017.
Important Details Of Pune Mahanagarpalika Bharti 2018?
- Total Posts: 54 Posts
- Name Of Posts: Various Coach, Project Coordinator, Training Center Coordinator and for many Vacancies
- Last Date For Application:24 may 2018
- Official Website: www.pmc.gov.in
- How To Apply: Offline Mode
- Address :
N. V. Gadgil Prashala,
How to apply for Pune Mahanagarpalika
- To apply for any post of this recruitment, Candidate must have to visit their official website www.pmc.gov.in
- Then applicants need to fill send applications as per the prescribed application format.
- The printed application form will be available from 17th May 2018 to 18th May 2018 (Form 10.00 to 5.00 PM)at N. V. Gadgil Prashala, Shanivar Peth, Pune 30
- Applications must be filled with all necessary details about the applicants and should be attached with all required documents and certificates as per the requirement to the posts. And Submit Application By Hand at Below mentioned Address from 23rd May 2018 to 24th May 2018 between 11.00 to 5.00 PM