RBI Recruitment 2018 – Reserve Bank Of India Bharti For 30 Posts
Reserve Bank Of India Bharti 2018 :
RBI Recruitment 2018. RBI Bharti 2018 For 30 Posts. Reserve Bank Of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 30 posts of Manager, Assistant Manager, Legal Officer & Assistant Librarian post in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Test (online Test). Full text of the advertisement is available on the Banks website www.rbi.org.in. The application will be accepted only online through the Banks websites www.rbi.org.in. No other mode for submission of application is available
रिझर्व्ह बँक ऑफ इंडिया मध्ये प्रबंधक, सहायक प्रबंधक, कानूनी अधिकारी और सहायक पुस्तकालय पदाच्या 30 जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. अर्ज हे ऑनलाइन पद्धतीने भरायचे असून अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख 9 ऑगस्ट 2018 आहे. अर्ज हे अधिकृत संकेतस्थळावर www.rbi.org.in भरावेत.
Details For Reserve Bank Of India?
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 during the British Rule in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The original share capital was divided into shares of 100 each fully paid, which were initially owned entirely by private shareholders. The RBI plays an important part in the Development Strategy of the Government of India. It is a member bank of the Asian Clearing Union. RBI Bharti 2017 for 19 posts.
Eligibility Criteria For Reserve Bank Of India Bharti 2017?
RBI Recruitment 2018 for the Manager, Assistant Manager, Legal Officer & Assistant Librarian posts. Age between 21 and 35 Years. A Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree & Master Degree.
Important Details for RBI Bharti 2018
- Total Posts – 30 posts
- Name Of Posts – Manager, Assistant Manager, Legal Officer & Assistant Librarian
- Age Limit: 21-35 Year
- Application Fees
Rs 100 for SC/ST/PWD/EXS
RS 600 for OBC/General Candidates
- Last Date For Application: 9 August 2018
- Official Website: https://www.rbi.org.in/.
How to apply for RBI Recruitment 2018?
- To apply for any post of this recruitment, Candidate must have to visit on their official website www.rbi.org.in/.
- Then need to fill all required data in the form and submit the form.
- Need to pay application fees by given payment methods.
- After successful submission of application form, print the application form for confirmation.