South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 :
South Indian Bank has released the notification of Recruitment of Probationary Officers In Scale-I 100 Vacancy. Candidate must be successful completion X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks & also applicants age not exceeding than 25 years. The last date for submitting online applications is 27th June 2018. Official Website of South Indian Bank Recruitment is www.southindianbank.com.
दक्षिण भारत बैंक द्वारा “प्रोबेशनरी ऑफिसर” की 100 रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है। आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 27 जून 2018 है। इच्छुक आवेदक अपणा आवेदन दक्षिण भारत बैंक के अधिकृत संकेतस्थळ www.southindianbank.com पर कर सकता है।
Details for South Indian Bank :
South Indian Bank Limited (SIB) is a major private sector bank headquartered at Thrissur in Kerala, India. South Indian Bank has 852 branches, 4 service branches,56 ext.counters, and 20 Regional Offices spread across more than 27 states and 3 union territories in India. It has set up 1334 ATMs and 42 Bulk Note Acceptor/Cash Deposit Machines all over India.
Important Details for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 :
- Total Posts: 100 Posts
- Name Of Posts: Probationary Officer
- Education Qualifications: X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation
- Age Limit: Not be less than 25 years
- Last Date of Application – 27 June 2017
- Official Website: https://www.southindianbank.com/
Application Fees Details :
The required application fees for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 is given below.
- For Open category: Rs.800/-
- For Reserved Category: Rs.200/-.
How to apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018:
- To apply for any post of this recruitment, Candidate must have to visit their official website www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in
- Then need to fill all required data in the form and submit the form.
- Need to pay application fees by given payment methods.
- After successful submission of application form, print the application form for confirmation.