SRPF Police Bharti 2018 Apply Online – महाराष्ट्र SRPF पोलीस भरती 2018
Maharashtra SRPF Police Bharti 2018 :
SRPF Police Bharti 2018 is started from 6 February 2018 for filling online application forms. SRPF Police Bharti 2018 is conducting for total 12000 posts. Now all the interested candidates can apply for SRPF Police Bharti by the online application which is valid until 28 February 2018 from 6 February 2018. SRPF Police Bharti is conducting the posts for “SRPF Police Shipai (पोलीस शिपाई)” And “Karagruh Shipai (कारागृह शिपाई)”. So in this post, we are going to explain all the details about SRPF Police Bharti 2018, SRPF Police Bharti exam date and its procedure to fill online application.
राज्य राखीव पोलीस बल यांनी प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार सशस्र पोलीस शिपाई पदासाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. भरपूर पदांसाठी SRPF पोलीस भरती होणार आहे. इच्छुक आणि पात्र उमेदवारांनी 6 फेब्रुवारी 2018 ते 28 फेब्रुवारी 2018 पर्यंत ऑनलाईन अर्ज भरणे गरजेचे आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया खाली दिलेली माहिती व्यवस्थित वाचा व PDF जाहिरात डाऊनलोड करा.
District Wise SRPF Police Bharti 2018 Details
As we know that, SRPF Police Bharti announces individually in each district of Maharashtra. So below we are giving a name of districts for which SRPF Police Bharti recruitment declared. Click on the respective district for which you want information.
उर्वरित जिल्ह्यांची माहिती थोड्या वेळात Update होईल.
How many posts for SRPF Police Bharti 2018?
As we already know that Sindhudurg SRPF Police Recruitment 2018 has been started for filling online application forms. So this SRPF Police Bharti is conducting for total 12000 posts. You can apply for this SRPF Police recruitment on www.mahaSRPF Police.mahaonline.gov.in. This recruitment generally comes in January but this time it came in February. All other required qualifications are given below for better understanding about this SRPF Police Bharti.
Education Qualification required for SRPF Police Recruitment 2018?
In every recruitment, there is some qualification eligibility required for the particular post. In this SRPF Police Bharti for SRPF Police Shipai post 12th pass is the must for filling online application. The age of the candidate should have between 18 to 28 years for OPEN Category candidates to be eligible for this post. All other reserved categories candidates age limit for this post is 18 to 33 years. These criteria are mandatory for all the candidates before applying for SRPF Police Bharti 2018.
Important details for SRPF Police Bharti 2018
SRPF Police Shipai and Karagruh Shipai both posts have the same requirement in terms of educational and health qualification. SRPF Police Recruitment is published by the SRPF Police authority by its respective district. So now we are providing all the required details for this recruitment.
Some Key Highlights of SRPF Police Recruitment 2018:
- Total posts in this SRPF Police Recruitment: 12000 Posts
- Name of posts: 1) SRPF Police Shipai (पोलीस शिपाई)
- Age limit: 18 to 28 years for OPEN Category & 18 to 33 years for reserved category.
- Application fees: For Open: 600 Rs. For Reserved Category: 300 Rs.
- Last date of submitting application form: 28 February 2018
- Candidate must pass 12th from its respective board for both posts.
- Age limit for OPEN Category candidates – 18 to 28 Years
- Age limit for Reserved Category candidates – 18 to 33 Years
- Open Category Candidates – Rs. 375/-
- OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 225/-
- Ex-Serviceman Candidates – Rs. 100 /-
- Minimum Height For Female – 155 CM
- Minimum Height For Male – 165 CM
Selection procedure consists of Physical Test (For 100 Marks) & Written Exam (100 Marks).
Male Candidate – 100 Meters Running, 1600 Meters Running and Long Jump.
Female Candidate – 100 Meters Running, 800 Meters Running and Long Jump.
- Pay Scale will be from 5,200 to 20,200 Rs. (Grade Pay – 2,000 Rs.) with special pay 500 Rs. and other Allowances.
How to Apply for SRPF Police Bharti 2018:
- The eligible candidate should apply by filling the Online Application form on www.mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in between 6 February 2018 to 28 February 2018 is mandatory.
- You can pay application fees by Debit or Credit card. After paying application fees you will get the confirmation message on your mobile and then your application will successfully submit.
- If you pay by Bank Challan then after paying your Transaction ID will automatically Update after 48 hours. You can check status on “Application Status”. Even you will get confirmation SMS on your mobile after updating Transaction ID.
- After successful submission of application form, print the application form for confirmation.
Keep visiting naukribharti.com for updates. If you have any doubt then feel free to comment below. Get latest updates of SRPF Police Recruitment exam for the answer key, hall tickets, results.