Union Bank Of India Bharti 2017 For Specialist Officer 200 Posts
Union Bank Of India Bharti 2017
Union Bank of India (Union Bank) declared recruitment 2017. Union Bank of India bharti 2017 for the post of Specialist Officer. Union Bank of India (Union Bank) collect the form for the online application process. Interested candidates filling their form for the official website post of Specialist Officer. Union Bank of India (Union Bank) bharti 2017 is started and the official notification is posted on their official website www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
यूनियन बँक ऑफ इंडिया मध्ये विशेषज्ञ अधिकारी पदाच्या 200 जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. अर्ज हे ऑनलाइन पद्धतीने भरायचे असून त्यासाठी पदवीधर असणे आवश्यक आहे. अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख 21 ऑक्टोबर 2017 आहे व त्यानंतर अर्ज स्वीकारले जाणार नाहीत. अधिक माहितीसाठी आम्ही दिलेले PDF वाचावे.
Details For Union Bank Of India?
Union Bank of India (Union Bank) was registered on 11 November 1919 as a limited company in Mumbai and was inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi. At the time of India’s Independence in 1947, Union Bank of India had only four branches – three in Mumbai and one in Saurashtra, all concentrated in key trade centers. After Independence, the growth is accelerated and by the time the Indian government nationalized it in 1969, it had 240 branches.
Eligibility Criteria For Union Bank Of India Bharti 2017?
Eligibility Criteria For Union Bank Of India Bharti 2017 for the SO 200 post the applicant age should not be minimum 23 years and maximum 32 years. The student completes their educational qualification Bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 66% aggregate marks. We also provided Latest Jobs recruitment.
Important Details Of Union Bank Of India Bharti 2017?
Union Bank of India invites online applications for Specialist Officer 200 Posts. Application Fees For Open/OBC Students 600 Rs and SC/ST/PWD Students 100 Rs. Last Date Of Applications 21 October 2017. Only Graduate Student Apply For Specialist Officer Post. Official Website of Union Bank www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
- Total Posts – 200 Posts
- Age Limit: 23-32 Years
- Educational Qualification: Graduate
- Fees For: Open/OBC Students 600 Rs and SC/ST/PWD Students 100 Rs
- Last Date For Application – 21 October 2017
- Official Website : www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- How To Apply: Apply Online
How to apply for Union Bank Of India Bharti 2017:
- To apply for any post of this recruitment, Candidate must have to visit on their official website www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Then need to fill all required data in form and submit the form.
- Need to pay application fees by given payment methods.
- After successful submission of application form, print the application form for confirmation.