Yavatmal District Court Bharti Recruitment 2018 (328 Posts)
Yavatmal District Court Bharti 2018 For 328 Posts :
Hello, Yavatmal District Court Recruitment is started from 28 March 2018 for filling online application forms. Yavatmal District Court Bharti 2018 is conducting for total 328 posts. Now all the interested candidates can apply for Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Peon/Hamal by the online application which is valid until 28 March 2018 from 10 April 2018. Yavatmal District Court Bharti is conducting the posts for Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Peon/Hamal. So in this post, we are going to explain all the details about Yavatmal District Court Bharti 2018, Yavatmal District Court Bharti exam date and its procedure to fill online application.
यवतमाळ जिल्हा न्यायालयाच्या आस्थापनेवरील निम्नश्रेणी लघुलेखक, कनिष्ठ लिपिक आणि शिपाई/ हमाल पदांच्या जागा भरण्यासाठी दिनांक 28 मार्च 2018 पासून मेघा भरती प्रक्रिया सुरु झाली आहे. यवतमाळ जिल्हा सत्र न्यायालय 328 पदांच्या भरती प्रक्रियेमध्ये निमनश्रेणी लघुलेखक, कनिष्ठ लिपिक पदांसाठी दहावी, टायपिंग परीक्षा आणि संगणक ज्ञान प्रमाणपत्र असणाऱ्या तसेच शिपाई/ हमाल पदासाठी सातवी पास व शरीरयष्टी चांगली आलेल्या उमेदवारांना अर्ज करता येणार आहेत. ऑनलाईन अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख 10 एप्रिल 2018 आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया खाली दिलेली माहिती व्यवस्थित वाचा व PDF जाहिरात डाऊनलोड करा.
How many posts for Yavatmal District Court Bharti 2018?
As we already know that Yavatmal District Court Recruitment 2018 has been started for filling online application forms. So this Police Bharti is conducting for total 328 posts. You can apply for this police recruitment on www.bhc.gov.in. All other required qualifications are given below for better understanding about this Police Bharti.
Education Qualification For Yavatmal District Court
In every recruitment, there is some qualification eligibility required for the particular post. In this court Bharti for Stenographer/Jr Clerk post 10th pass is the must, Peon/Hamal Post 7th pass is the must for filling online application. The age of the candidate should have between 18 to 38 years for OPEN Category candidates to be eligible for this post. All other reserved categories candidates age limit for this post is 18 to 43 years. These criteria are mandatory for all the candidates before applying for Yavatmal District Court Bharti 2018.
Important details for Yavatmal District Court Bharti 2018
Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk posts have the same requirement in terms of educational and health qualification. Yavatmal District Court Recruitment is published by the police authority by its respective district. Maharashtra District Court Bharti also declared in many districts. So now we are providing all the required details for this recruitment.
Some Key Highlights of Yavatmal District Court Recruitment 2018:
- Total posts in this Yavatmal District Court Recruitment: 328 Posts
- Name of posts :
Stenographer: 12 Posts
Lower Division Clerk: 170 Posts
Peon/ Hamal: 146 Posts
- Age limit: 18 to 38 years for OPEN Category & 18 to 43 years for reserved category.
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.bhc.gov.in
- Last date of submitting application form: 10 April 2018
- Candidate must pass 7th/10th/12th/typing Knowledge from its respective posts.
Information About Age Limit:
- Age limit for OPEN Category candidates – 18 to 38 Years
- Age limit for Reserved Category candidates – 18 to 43 Years
- Pay Scale will be from 4440 to 34,800 Rs. + Grade Pay
How to Apply for Yavatmal District Court Bharti 2018:
- The eligible candidate should apply by filling the Online Application form on www.bhc.gov.in between 28 March 2018 to 10 April 2018 is mandatory.
- You must have your Email ID and Mobile Number while filling the online application form.
- Fill the online application form carefully because after submitting the form, you can’t edit again.
- After successful submission of application form, print the application form for confirmation.