Maharashtra Police Bharti 2019 :
Police Bharti 2019 is started from 6 February 2018 for filling online application forms. Police Bharti 2019 is conducting for total 12000 posts. Now all the interested candidates can apply for police Bharti by the online application which is valid until 28 February 2018 from 6 February 2018. Police Bharti is conducting the posts for “Police Shipai (पोलीस शिपाई)” And “Karagruh Shipai (कारागृह शिपाई)”. So in this post, we are going to explain all the details about Police Bharti 2019, Police Bharti exam date and its procedure to fill online application.
जिल्हा पोलीस दल यांनी प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार पोलीस शिपाई पदासाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. एकूण 12000 पदांसाठी पोलीस भरती होणार आहे. इच्छुक आणि पात्र उमेदवारांनी 6 फेब्रुवारी 2018 ते 28 फेब्रुवारी 2018 पर्यंत ऑनलाईन अर्ज भरणे गरजेचे आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया खाली दिलेली माहिती व्यवस्थित वाचा व PDF जाहिरात डाऊनलोड करा.
District Wise Police Bharti 2019 Details
As we know that, Police Bharti announces individually in each district of Maharashtra. So below we are giving a name of districts for which Police Bharti recruitment declared. Click on the respective district for which you want information.
उर्वरित जिल्ह्यांची माहिती थोड्या वेळात Update होईल.
How many posts for Police Bharti 2019?
As we already know that Sindhudurg Police Recruitment 2019 has been started for filling online application forms. So this Police Bharti is conducting for total 12000 posts. You can apply for this police recruitment on www.mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in. This recruitment generally comes in January but this time it came in February. All other required qualifications are given below for better understanding about this police Bharti.
Education Qualification required for Police Recruitment 2019?
In every recruitment, there is some qualification eligibility required for the particular post. In this Police Bharti for Police Shipai post 12th pass is the must for filling online application. The age of the candidate should have between 18 to 28 years for OPEN Category candidates to be eligible for this post. All other reserved categories candidates age limit for this post is 18 to 33 years. These criteria are mandatory for all the candidates before applying for Police Bharti 2019.
Important details for Police Bharti 2019
Police Shipai and Karagruh Shipai both posts have the same requirement in terms of educational and health qualification. Police Recruitment is published by the police authority by its respective district. So now we are providing all the required details for this recruitment.
Some Key Highlights of Police Recruitment 2019:
- Total posts in this Police Recruitment: 12000 Posts
- Name of posts: 1) Police Shipai (पोलीस शिपाई)
- Age limit: 18 to 28 years for OPEN Category & 18 to 33 years for reserved category.
- Application fees: For Open: 600 Rs. For Reserved Category: 300 Rs.
- Last date of submitting application form: 28 February 2018
- Candidate must pass 12th from its respective board for both posts.
- Age limit for OPEN Category candidates – 18 to 28 Years
- Age limit for Reserved Category candidates – 18 to 33 Years
- Open Category Candidates – Rs. 375/-
- OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 225/-
- Ex-Serviceman Candidates – Rs. 100 /-
- Minimum Height For Female – 155 CM
- Minimum Height For Male – 165 CM
Selection procedure consists of Physical Test (For 100 Marks) & Written Exam (100 Marks).
Male Candidate – 100 Meters Running, 1600 Meters Running and Long Jump.
Female Candidate – 100 Meters Running, 800 Meters Running and Long Jump.
- Pay Scale will be from 5,200 to 20,200 Rs. (Grade Pay – 2,000 Rs.) with special pay 500 Rs. and other Allowances.
How to Apply for Police Bharti 2019:
- The eligible candidate should apply by filling the Online Application form on www.mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in between 6 February 2018 to 28 February 2018 is mandatory.
- You can pay application fees by Debit or Credit card. After paying application fees you will get the confirmation message on your mobile and then your application will successfully submit.
- If you pay by Bank Challan then after paying your Transaction ID will automatically Update after 48 hours. You can check status on “Application Status”. Even you will get confirmation SMS on your mobile after updating Transaction ID.
- After successful submission of application form, print the application form for confirmation.
पोलीस भरती 2019 विषयी संपूर्ण माहितीसाठी खालील व्हिडिओ बघा
Keep visiting naukribharti.com for updates. If you have any doubt then feel free to comment below. Get latest updates of Police Recruitment exam for the answer key, hall tickets, results.